13 May 2021

New artwork

Today I want to show you my latest painting. If you have been following me forever you may know I liked to paint art on my walls (and ceilings!) Since we have moved to the apartment we have been cautious about this in case we decide to move back to our house and rent out the apartment.
So, to scratch the itch I decided I needed to paint the bottom of our folding desk. This sits on the wall opposite our bed so was a perfect spot for eye candy.
I hope you like what I did. I just followed the artwork already in the wood. Paint by numbers without the numbers! We love it.





And a recent sunset in a field nearby for your relaxation.


Til next time,
Keep on creating!

Love,
Jazzy Jack





 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I love it. Beautiful colors, nicely mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks Splendid... and I think it looks better where you chose to Paint it than on a Wall actually. Now you can move it around if you wanted to since it's on furnishings. Glad you're back to Blogging my Friend and getting Settled In nicely in the New Home.

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!