10 May 2018

Why not have another video!

Greetings my beauties!
Here is another video to catch up with what we've been doing.
Thanks so much to all who wrote such lovely comments answering my questionnaire before the break.
I feel the need to change things up a little and trying to see what people respond to.
However for now all I have the energy for is doing videos and Instagram posts. Yes, I'm back on Instagram, trying it out again. Maybe it will stick, who knows. Or maybe I just need a change.

I've been exploring a lot of topics like flow, and autism and giftedness to see if I can get rid of my constant headaches and body tension. Yesterday I just stayed in bed apart from exercising, and cutting Miles' hair. It seemed to help and although seems obvious, is never that obvious to me! I always feel the need to do something to fix my tension. Crazy I know!

Anyway, here is the video, and I'll talk to you soon hopefully.


Til next time,
keep on creating!

Love,
Jazzy Jack 

2 comments:

  1. Well done explorers, creators, and viewers in the sky! Do you need as much petrol now you have the propeller on the car? It was fun to hear and see the Carillion too. Tenk yu tru
    Love D&M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to watch this another time as my husband is doing marking and gets incredibly cross when there is ANY background noise but it is nice to have you back!x

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!