19 May 2021

Blogging woes and BeautyScope 455

 Hello my dears,

I have received a notice to say that Blogger will no longer be supporting the email feed I had. So until I can sort out a replacement we will have no emails for the dozen hardcore fans who signed up. Apologies for that.

And to add insult to injury I have managed to erase my sidebar while playing with things. So will have to work on that!

Here is a new BeautyScope for you.



how amazing that a splash of water

will open the door

between worlds

11/5/21


Love,

Jazzy Jack

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and caption. Yes, I got that notice too. (sad face) Your side bar is working here - I guess you fixed it. Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie. I’m flattered that you are still listening! XO JJ

      Delete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!