11 May 2021

Mother’s Day Secondhand find and wings

Hello folks!
I am attempting to reestablish communications across these vast distances of time and space.
Maybe I will be able to maintain contact if I do very short posts.
So here is a find I had on Mother’s Day as my son graciously took me over to the secondhand shop to by some saucers for my new pots.
I walked out with this Von Dutch beauty, hand painted and studded, complete with piston. (and the saucers)
Around my neck I am wearing my new scarf Cris gave me for Mother’s Day.




Here is the scarf in all its glory. I have wings!
It also makes a great skirt.


I hope you are all well. I am struggling with a sore shoulder at the moment and trying to find new ways to sit and work. Wish me luck!

Til next time, we will try to keep on creating!

Love,
Jazzy Jack


 

1 comment:

  1. Love both of those ensembles, indeed quite a Score! Hope the Shoulder Heals well, I took that Senior Fall early in Pandemic and messed up one Shoulder, it isn't so bad now, but the Healing took a good long while and I have no idea what I did to it since you couldn't go to see a Doctor. By the time I could it had already Healed and I saw no point in going to get it checked out.

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!