18 June 2021

Green eyes

Recently I discovered my dark brown eyes

Are partly green

How has this happened?

Have they faded with age

Or have I become more aware?

Once I went to an eye appointment

Where he photographed my eye

And exclaimed in amazement

At it’s beauty

So maybe my eyes hold surprises


As a consequence

I find myself being drawn 

To wearing more green

Which was never a favourite

I was a blue girl

But now my blue is skewing to teal

And turquoise

Moving through bottle green

And landing in olive


I have been dealing lately 

With a lot of thoughts about death

And life

And I find this green obsession

Fits nicely

Draping myself more and more

With the colour of life

As I prepare myself

To become more intimate

With nature

With the earth.

19/6/21


And here I am with my dark green eyes, wearing olive green in my new haircut!






Til next time,

Keep on creating!


Lots of love,

Jazzy Jack



2 comments:

  1. You look great! Love the hair and the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so Happy! Green Eyes... my Grandson has them too and they sometimes turn Amber, I think going from Brown to a Green would be Lovely too! I find mine are mostly Grey but if I wear Blue they look more Blue, our Color Palette can indeed have an amazing effect on what it brings out in us, including our complexion.

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!