12 September 2014

Tree posing


I was looking through the archives and came across these.
Tree posing, or tree portraiture.
My fingernails are holding on for dear life...I'm only just balanced!


Bushy in his element! 


Thought you might like to see my wool kimono from 
Architectural Clothing in a different setting.
It has been so good this Winter as a layer to throw on over anything.

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback on my Red post. You made my week!
Here's to a fabulous weekend for all! Oops! Too excited! Oh no! I'm falling off the tree...heeeeeeelp!

'Til next time, keep creating!
Jazzy Jack


7 comments:

  1. You are beautiful in your architectural kimono! And the tree! And I finally can see Bushy! Yay! You are such a lovely couple! It looks like his style is somewhat similar to Justin's style - adventure man. You can see Justin here for example - http://inthewriterscloset.blogspot.com/2013/09/first-trip-into-fall.html

    Much love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous cape-kimono-coat! Love that kilt pin too, and well done for balancing on that branch!
    Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely photos ... and that's a lovely cape :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wonderful tree reminds us of the trees in children's stories...is it saying "Don't worry I won't throw you off this time..." You look great there and the pair of you make a handsome couple in the gorgeous setting. D&M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely photo of you and bushy! handsome man you have!
    and in the first, posing one you look like out of a vogue page! greet weekend for you too!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful photos, the cape is glorious and you make a fabulously stylish couple. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wool kimono but what I love best is that gorgeous picture of you and Bushy looking so happy.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!