21 April 2014

Beeing Wonderful!



 
It's been a while since I have dressed up, and I'm overjoyed!

 
Here I am in my skull leggings from Black Milk, my nightie as dress with roses pattern, my suede booties, fuzzy bee jumper, and Stars and Stripes socks.

 
Jumper, nightie, and boots- second hand, leggings - retail

 
See, I can be a lady!

Turquoise glass ring and resin polka dot ring- second hand, brass black and motherofpearl bracelet- second hand, multicoloured necklace - gift from my gorgeous parents, pearl and gold earrings - gift from wonderful muminlaw.

'Til next time, keep creating!
Jazz











1 comment:

  1. What a fun outfit! I love the colour and pattern combination and those tights! I didn't realise they were skulls and the colours are so pretty I assumed flowers. Now I want pretty skull tights too.

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!