8 April 2014

Hello I'm a Muppet !


I thought I would introduce myself. Hi! I'm a Muppet today!


I am wearing a men's shirt I up cycled for a skirt, and a second hand wool jacket, all handmade not by me! It was $17 and I couldn't walk past it, even though I have too many jackets already! See post " one for every day". It's warm and bright...yay! Here's a closer look.


I wore it with a scarf (gift) because the wool itches my neck. Here is a closer look at my jewellery...a 
resin ring with polka dots...$2 secondhand, and my wedding ring. In my ears I have faux tortoiseshell very old.

And finally we have the luscious pumpkin tights- retail ( the kids think I look like a Muppet or someone from the Simpsons...but in a good way:-), and converse shoes (very old )on my feet!


I hope you enjoyed this little walk through my clothes and a glimpse of my house. By the way: I'm in love with my bricks. I could eat them! 
And finally here I am inside the chalk outline my son The Artist was obsessed with for a few days. I'm supposed to look like I'm dying, and then he draws x's where the bullets went. But in this one we decided I looked more like I was holding an umbrella and a briefcase. Apparently I'm not very good at dying!


'Til next time,
Keep creating!



3 comments:

  1. LOL-I am glad you are not good at dying. How hilarious; you do look like you are holding an invisible umbrella and briefcase. In the photo where you are sitting down the tights have more of a Simpson's yellow look than in the other photos. Now you know what you can be for Halloween!
    I love the colours in the wool jacket and the cleverness of that skirt and I love you bricks. I totally understand how you want to eat them. They look delicious. And your front door is painted to really nicely go with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think I would make a good simpson! So nice that you get my bricks, and noticed the carefully chosen front door paint!

      Delete
  2. I love all these colours! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog, and thank you for reading.
    Cheers,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

If a topic has special significance for you, or touches you in some way, I'd love to hear your story!